Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Season 7, Episode 17  (Read 1739 times)
Malcolm Reynolds
Administrator

View Profile
« on: 2011 October 26, 04:42:52 »

Features include: Firefly in Five Lines: Les's Choice; The Shipworks: The Brainpan (part two of "Beer"); Tangled Yarn: Jayne and Book; Music Section: Firefly; Diary of a Companion: Part 25; Editorial: So Long and Thanks for All the Fish

Detailed show notes
Download audio (38M)
Fredrix

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: 2011 October 29, 06:49:15 »

My first post, to mourn Nick's passing. I've always enjoyed his Brummie tones on the podcast.
Nick Edwards
Signal Crew

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: 2011 October 29, 14:11:40 »

<Pterry>

I 'int dead!

</Pterry>

(I only had Brummie tones of course as Mr Spall :-)

Nick
Indiana Mike

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: 2011 October 30, 14:14:11 »

Not dead, but still it was a bit of a shock.  The Signal constantly evolves and this is just another change along the path.  Best of luck to you and thank you for hard work.  Keep flyin'.

Civilization is a limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities.

Mark Twain
Nick Edwards
Signal Crew

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: 2011 October 31, 06:40:12 »

TY :-)

Not the easiest decision I've had to make by any means, but if I'm honest, I'd been putting this off for long enough. I've loved doing this, but the time was right to stop - for now at least (no promises)

(For any trufen out there, it was more a case of GAFIAte rather than FAFIAte :-)

As I said in the sort of editorial, I will still be doing the odd bit of voicework for The Signal and will be here on this forum. It's been amazing and as you said, the show continues to change and evolve and this is just part of that. It will be interesting to go back to just being a listener again!

Nick
Stuart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: 2011 November 11, 00:57:12 »

I was sad to hear that Nick is stopping, but at least there will be guest appearances. =)
I'm far, far, far behind in my Signal podcast listening, just having finished season 4 and I have to say that Badger's World is one of my favourite sections.

And now I'm going to listen to episode 18 (season 7) and then get started on season 5. =)

-Stuart

Great Unwashed Masses (noun, pl. only)
People who do not know who Wash is.
Nick Edwards
Signal Crew

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: 2011 November 13, 08:34:07 »

There are a few more Badger's Worlds to come after Season 5 as we did another Live one last year and there were also a couple of Holiday Specials. Glad you enjoyed it.

Nick
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: